Preserving people’s privacy is paramount in an ever increasing digital world. Coupled with the fact that cloud computing raises challenges in the face of new, and often competing, privacy regulations across various jurisdictions, as well as evolving cybersecurity threats.
That is why at OCR Labs we have adopted privacy by design principles, embedding it into everything we do and into the core of our platform. Protecting your customer’s data is our top priority, whilst providing you with data protection you can trust. Trust is essential to our partnership, and we work hard to earn and maintain that trust with our clients through transparency.
OCR Labs is equipped for the toughest standards. Our platform meets stringent privacy, security and integrity standards based on industry best practices and independent verification.
In order to provide this, we undergo several international independent third-party audits on a regular basis, that include:
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management
- ISO 27017 - Information Security for Cloud Services
- ISO 27018 - Protection of PII in the cloud
- ISO 27701 - Privacy Management
- ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management
- ISO 30107-3 - Biometric Presentation Attack Detection (Level 1 & 2)
- ISO 19795 - Biometric Performance Testing & Reporting
- SOC Type 1 and 2 certified with ISO 9001
with more pending…
We’re privacy first technology that delivers industry leading precision.
Check out our demo form or email email@example.com to learn more....